The Brat Fights the Fat

March 15, 2006

Water, I need Water!

Did I ever fall off the water wagon. I don't think I've had 1 L total in the last couple of days. I can almost hear my poor dehydrated body crying in a pathetic little voice "water, i need water". Great visual in my head too, to bad I can't share it. Not a great day eating. Was at a store at 6 am this morning and worked solid to 1:30. Had half a muffin around 11 and then by the time I headed home I was so hungry and tired, I stoped at the evil glowing arches. I think I've managed to miss each and every one of my daily goals today...

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Muffin <-- don't know what kind, I was so hungry at that point it quite possibly could have been cardboard and I doubt I would have noticed.

Lunch
Mcdonalds fries (7) <-- I even ordered the medium fries. damn you evil glowing arches!! Mcdonalds cheeseburger (7)

Dinner
Skillet Sensation (6) <-- DH's idea. Quick, Easy, Tasty and six points! DH Rules!!

Water: 0L/2L <-- How sad is that. Not even half a liter. Must go drink water, it's not like it's hard to find.
Sleep: 2 hrs <-- way off goal here too (DD was up most of the night with an upset tummy and finally went to bed just as it was time for me to get ready for work)
Vegetables: 1 What are these, I have a vague memory of them I think... could have been a dream though.
AP: Just call me queen of the sloths.

Days to Death Camp: no freakin' idea, not even sure what day today is, but I can tell you it's coming way to soon. I ain't ready!! Aaaahhhh!!
posted by Krista at 6:26 PM

1 Comments:

Don't be so hard on yourself...Tomorrow is another day! I had been doing the same thing with the water thing, don't even know why! Last two days i have atleast got the minimum in! We need to keep each other honest! Tari

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home