The Brat Fights the Fat

March 14, 2006

Dancing Dancing Everywhere

Thanks for the comments everyone! And thanks for dancing with me! It means a lot to me (and to my husband). --> My husband has been laughing since he read them last night. He's been picturing a bunch of women around the continent dancing the happy dance and because in his mind you're all dancing just like me, he can't stop laughing. Every time he looks at me he starts all over again.

My husband stopped to visit his Mother on his way home last night and while he was there he read my blog. He stopped and bought me flowers to congratulate me on the loss and hitting a major goal. Ain't he sweet!

Menu so Far:
Breakfast <-- I meant to eat, but I had to be at a store at 7 am and I slept in and was late and then I was at the store, so I just didn't get a chance. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Lunch
Pizza <--- work lunch (will try to be good)

Dinner
??
Snacks
??

Water: 0L/2L
Days to Death Camp: 13 <-- I told a friend at work and now she has signed up too. I have mixed feelings about this. She's really nice, but she's also really skinny and pretty and she'll probably glow during camp, while I will turn bright red (actually it's almost a purple colour), the sweat will pour off me and I look like a derranged escapee from a mental institution.
Sleep: no idea, but not nearly enough
AP: see excuse for missing breakfast... also applies here
Vegetables: how many servings of vegetables in the pizza sauce?
posted by Krista at 11:48 AM

6 Comments:

Congrats on the loss! I am doing the happy dance with you.
I turn purple during exercise too! and for about an hour after lol.

12:31 PM  

Oh that's sweet of your hubby! :)

1:16 PM  

The nation?! The world! I did the dance, and I live in Germany (as an American). I have been a lurker, but coming out of the closet--so to speak. I enjoy your blog.

6:49 AM  

lol @ skinny pretty glowing co-worker...don't ya hate that?!!! Sometimes when I'm running I pass other joggers who are all made up in their make up and trendy gear...all pink and a nice dewy glow going..I am nearly blue and trying to save up all my spit in my mouth so I can quench my thirst.

7:16 AM  

Keep up the good work Nextel rap ringtone Portland maine volvo Email marketing software enables Sex underground event sydney Refinance refinance Heating contractor seattle Butalbital worldwide shipping Holmes humidifier filters digital image printing kiosk answering service buy overseas bontril Ichinaga upham an accounting Amish furniture corner cabinets http://www.individual-dental-insurance-utah.info/Why-give-up-smoking.html bellevue refinance Discount appliances northampton Real estate stationery digital printing daiwa fishing japan

6:22 PM  

best regards, nice info homeowner insurance problem fl Telluride time share Cheap flights from birmingham to amsterdam 2006 acura rsx pic airlines midway united airline italy Corolla car speakers

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home