The Brat Fights the Fat

March 12, 2006

Busy Weekend

I haven't had a chance to do any of my usual things, like posting here or tracking my points. I don't even remember what I did or ate Friday, but I don't think it was too bad (and no, the blank is not due to alcohol... I have nothing to blame but my own memory). Saturday we headed into Richmond and spend the night at my parents. It was our friends 30th Birthday and the grandparents babysat. It was nice to have an evening out with adults. Unfortunately, my DD and I were both under the weather, so it wasn't quite as much fun as it could have been. The upside is that I didn't eat as much on Saturday night as I would have if I'd been feeling better. We went to Theater Sports and it was quite funny. I'm so ready for bed, but I've still got two kids to get to bed first. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up on your blogs before I pass out.

Menu So Far:
Breakfast
Toast (3)
Lunch
Annies (6)
Dinner
Spaghetti (9)
Snacks
Cheerio Mix (4)

Water: 1L/2L
Sleep: 7 hrs <-- Thank you Grandma!! for getting up with the kids this morning
Days to Death Camp: ? <-- I lost track and don't currently have the brain power to figure it out right now
Vegetables: 1 <-- need to do better here
posted by Krista at 7:05 PM

2 Comments:

LOL@ lacking brain power.
I can't believe you are doing boot camp too...you guys must have a death wish.

Good luck though..I'm sure you'll be fine... ;P

6:40 AM  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home