The Brat Fights the Fat

March 13, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I want you all to picture me doing the happy dance!! Once you've stopped laughing ('cause I look really funny), I'll tell you that I lost another 1.5 lbs!! Woohoo! I don't know which is more exciting. That I lost a pound and a half, that I've hit my pre-pregnancy weight or (and the most likely candidate) I GET A DAY WITHOUT THE KIDS!!! Just a sec, I'm dancing again!! Are you all picturing a white chick dancing to music that nobody else can hear?!? It's not pretty! Woohoo! Gee, ya think I'm a little excited? Any suggestions as to what I should do with this rare day off? Shopping? Sleeping? Reading? All of the above and more?!? Woohoo! Okay, I'll stop now. Hope everyone has a kickass freaking awesome day!!

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Crackers <-- DD shared her cold and am currently swallowing razor blades, but I don't care 'cause I lost 1.5 lbs!!
Lunch
??
Dinner
??
Snacks
??

Water: 0L/2L
AP: 0 <-- stayed home sick today, so might look funny if I show up at gym (which is at work), but am supposed to go running tonight
Sleep: no idea as it seemed like I was awake most of the night with this cold, but plan on sleeping a good portion of the day away to make up for that
Days to Death Camp: 14 (I think)
Vegetables: I promise to get some of these today
posted by Krista at 9:23 AM

6 Comments:

Woo-Hooo! I am doing the happy dance for you! (and this is down right embarressing ) So proud of you! Great job!
Hope you are feeling better soon! There is nothing like making a goal to make you happy!!! And this is a great one! Have fun on your special day!

11:08 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS! I feel like doing the happy dance with you, your joy is so contagious! Nothing feels as great as hitting an important milestone. Enjoy your day alone. (my vote would be shopping, or just hanging with friends all day long!) Good job!

11:09 AM  

Yay - congrats! What are your plans for your day off? Happy dance...

2:47 PM  

good job girl!!!!!!
that is awesome!
I weighed in today and I gained 5lbs...IN ONE WEEK!!! WTH...?

Good job
keep it up!!!!
happy dance... ♪♪♪

6:18 PM  

Congrats, enjoy and keep dancing!! :D

8:26 PM  

best regards, nice info » » »

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home