The Brat Fights the Fat

March 02, 2006

I blame Purl!

Okay, not really, but March 27th she might not be my favourite blogger. I've finally found and signed up for a boot camp near me. Not the same company as the one Purl's doing, but same idea. I have less than a month to get in good enough shape to not die during death camp. My husband thinks I'm insane. I don't think I'll tell anyone about it until I see if I can survive. It's just what I need to kick some weight loss butt! I suspect my trainer won't be as naive as Purl's, but I can hope. Off to bed, since I have to get up and go to the gym tomorrow.
posted by Krista at 11:18 PM

6 Comments:

Omg! You and Purl, you are both Wonder Women! I can't wait to hear all about it. I really admire that you are both doing this.

4:35 AM  

Wow! That's great - you're going to love it. Is it that one in Vancouver with the mean woman? Or did you find one closer to home?

Not your favorite blogger??! Oh boo - you're breaking my heart...

5:58 AM  

Hmm - I wonder if a boot camp will come into my neck of the woods ever?

Yay for you!

Mind if I add you to my list of daily reads?

2:55 PM  

That's great - will be much nicer if it's in Langley. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

8:34 AM  

Good luck to you! I'm nowhere near that brave. I've been reading your blog for awhile and thought it was time to drop you a line. I'm also a WW girl, a mom of 2 young kids and a new blogger! Good luck!

9:54 AM  

Best regards from NY!
Headphones mdr sony wireless Bontril millenium European+pharmacies+didrex air cleaners review of top portable fort mcmurray alberta canada jobs office bluetooth headsets buy ionamin 9 lens for 35 mm slide projector strep b zithromax Benefit of xenical Free nude asian teen cable 2fbuy ionamin

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home