The Brat Fights the Fat

March 08, 2006

Definition is Devine

So, even though my WI is officially Tuesday, I find that my lowest day seems to be Wednesday. So, of course I couldn't resist checking and sure enough, I'm down a pound. I'll take it!!

The best part of yesterday was noticing the changes in my body. Even my husband commented on what a difference there is. My legs have more definition, which is cool, but the best part is the changes in my waist. My personal trainer has me focusing on building my core muscles (since I don't have any), so I've been doing a lot with my abs and I can really see a difference. Makes my boobs seem even more huge, but I'm not going to complain about that either. And my husband is certainly not complaining about that! He's still in denial about the planned breast reduction surgery this summer.

I can't wait to see what a difference the boot camp will make to my body. Though I'm terrified about going. I'm worried that I won't be able to keep up and that all the other people in the class will be fit and skinny. I'm worried that I'll get injured and won't be able to complete it. But I'm not going to let fear stop me. I hope.

Menu So Far:
Breakfast
Oatmeal (3)
Lunch
Chicken Quesadilla (6)
Dinner
Homemade mac & cheese w/ ground beef (6)
Carrots (2)
Snack
Bacon (5)
Crispy Minis (4)
Rye & Coke (4.5)

Water: 1L/2L
Sleep: 6.5 <-- almost at my goal of 7 hours
AP: slept in instead (break day)
Days to Death Camp: 19
Fruits & Veggies: 2
posted by Krista at 9:09 AM

5 Comments:

I am staring to notice changes as well. Nice eh?

9:24 AM  

Congrats on the pound lost! Isn't it a great feeling to start seeing the changes in our bodies, even when other people don't yet! I have been noticing with my legs, they seem to be a lot firmer (under all the flab) lol! Have not started any other workouts yet besides walking or occaisionally riding the bike. maybe this summer or atleast another 20 pounds!
I really admire you for even wanting to do the boot camp thing! You are a brave woman!

2:43 PM  

Congrats! That's so great :)

3:12 PM  

Congrats on your loss. Who care if it came a day later! It's so nice to see results of all your hard work. I find that people who haven't seen me in a couple of weeks will comment on my weight loss, but my husband doesn't notice a darn thing. The other day I put on a pair of jeans and showed him that I can now take them right off without unbuttoning them. That made him realize that I'm making progress. I bet once you get started at "death camp" your body will start to change even more.

10:19 AM  

Keep up the good work
Daltonga orgy Depakote deroxat Disabling the clifford alarm systems Venlafaxine bioavailability hand crank ice cream machine myrtle beach sc running shoes http://www.axius-seat-covers.info/fantasyfootball2004runningbacks.html conference calling N lite laser acne treatment discount mizuno running shoes 2007 cadillac escalade ext

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home