The Brat Fights the Fat

March 06, 2006

Manic Monday

The next two weeks are going to be crazy at work. I actually prefer it that way. I have to make sure that I don't let the stress affect my eating. With that in mind I'm going to the grocery store on the way home tonight to stock up on healthy foods. I make much better choices and prepare much healthier foods if I have the ingredients on hand and plan ahead. It's when I don't know what to cook or eat that I tend to fall back on old, bad habits.

Slept in this morning and didn't do my workout, but I'm supposed to go running with a friend tonight. She's running 10 k and I'm just re-starting, so we'll go to the track and that way we can run at different paces. That and it's easier on my knees and shins. I'll try not to hate her for being skinny, beautiful and nice.

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Oops! Missed Breakfast
Lunch
Beef Stew (5)
Bun & Margarine (4)
Dinner
Pasta w/ peas (6)
Snacks
Cadbury Thins (4) <--- what can I say, it's that TOM
Crispy Minis (2)


Water: 1L/2L
Sleep: 6 1/2 hours
Vegetables: 2.5
AP: 2
Days to Death Camp: 21
posted by Krista at 9:50 AM

3 Comments:

Haha - I hope I'm not scaring you! I looked at the website for your boot camp, which one are you doing? Morning? 5 days? I can't wait to hear about it - I'm so glad I'll be done by then ;)

5:27 PM  

I'm liking the new look :)

9:08 PM  

What a great site » » »

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home