The Brat Fights the Fat

March 07, 2006

No Change

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same, but considering my weekend, I'm just glad I didn't gain. Will write more later... off to the gym... or bed... no I must go to the gym... or bed... fine, I'll go to the gym.

I'm happy to report, I dragged my ass out of bed and went to the gym. Of course, I'd be quite happy to crawl back into bed now if it weren't for that pesky little detail called work. I'm glad I went though because as I was getting ready for work after my workout, I felt and I think I looked thinner. And I definitely need new pants.

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Oatmeal (3)
Lunch
Turkey Sandwich w/ lots of Veggies (5)
Dinner
Homemade Mac & Cheese w/ gr. beef (9)
Cauliflower w/ Cheese Sauce (2)
Snacks
Cheerio Mix (4)

Water: 1.5L/2L
AP: 2 <-- The need to have the exercises in 5 min intervals not ten otherwise this would be 2.5
Sleep: 5.5 hours (oops)
Days to Death Camp: 20
Fruits & Veggies: 3 <-- woohoo! hit goal today
posted by Krista at 5:56 AM

6 Comments:

A maintain is not too shabby :)
Have fun at the gym!

6:23 AM  

Sooo ? Did you make it to the gym? :)

6:48 AM  

Good for you doing the 5 days a week! My advice... jsut be really prepared. Have all your clothes ready, food ready for the morning etc. I've found that really helps... oh and just get out of bed, don't use the snooze or anything, it seems to be much less painful that way...

3:59 PM  

congrats on the gym winning - what with both distance and effort working against it! :D

and, um, are things looking a little different around here? It takes me a while to catch on sometimes.... looks great!

7:24 PM  

Good for you for going to the gym. :)

8:13 AM  

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home