The Brat Fights the Fat

March 16, 2006

Morning Chaos

I missed my workout again this morning. I woke up with a killer headache and took a couple of tylenol (I'd like to profess my undying love for the creators of Tylenol Ultra - they are GODS!). Just as the Tylenol started to kick in, my son comes in to inform me that our Nanny has "running poop and is puking". He then announces, "I'll get the blankets. Mom, you get the puke bucket. Dad, you get the pillows." He then dashes out of the room to do just that (by the time I got downstairs, he had pillows & blankets on the couch all laid out for our Nanny, with a puke bucket ride beside the couch). By the time I call my stepmom (wonderful women, even if she calls me brat), get the kids dressed and drop them off at her house, I'm already an hour and a half late for work. Luckily my work is flexible and I have some banked time saved. But, I haven't figured out when I'll make it to the gym. I'm at the lab again, so I can't even go to the gym on my lunch. And I don't want to impose on my stepmom longer than necessary. Oh well, I will figure it out. I must get some exercise in today or I will go crazier than I already am.

Menu So Far:
Breakfast
You don't actually think I found time to eat, given the morning I had?!
Lunch
Roast Beef Sandwich
Dinner
??
Snacks
??

Water: 0.5L/2L
AP: 0
Sleep: 6.5
Days to Death Camp: 11
Vegetables: 0
posted by Krista at 12:51 PM

2 Comments:

Oh no! Hope your day got better. I LOVE Advil for migraines. It does wonders.

1:34 PM  

Excellent, love it! mesotherapy detroit Hardcore junkies.com Bathroom medicine cabinet uk Memory card speed test sw Problems with nexium

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home