The Brat Fights the Fat

March 01, 2006

Emotional Eater

I"m definitely an emotional eater. As I write this post, I'm having Cheezies for breakfast and I don't even care.

I had a fight with my hb last night & this morning and I just don't know what to do anymore. It's always the same problems. Nothing ever changes or improves. I'm tired of being lied to. I'm tired of being the only responsible one. I'm just tired. I've been working so hard to make positive changes in my life. To take back control over my eating. Over my body. And now, I just don't feel like I have any control. I just feel like, why bother? What's the point?

*Update*
I'm not usually one to get so discouraged. Thank you for all your support. I especially found Rachel's post to be inspirational. I sat down and wrote out a letter to my hb explaining why I was upset (sort of a pros & cons list) and emailed it to him. I've asked him to read it and to think about what I said, what he wants and what his priorities are. After the kids are in bed tonight, I hope to sit down with him and talk it all out. He's not a bad guy, he just needs to grow up and be a responsible member of our family. We'll see how it goes.

After my Cheezies and reading Anne's post, I at least got back on track with my food. I did eat some bad food for lunch, but rather than just pigging out without thought, I found the points value and went for a half size. I'm going to control what I can control and work on the rest. Thanks again everyone!!

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Cheezies (1.5) <--- luckily, they're not too high in points
Lunch
Perogies (4)
Sausage (3.5)
Dinner
WW Chicken, Vegetables & Rice (7)

Water: 1.5L/2L
AP: 0
WP: 25/24


posted by Krista at 8:42 AM

7 Comments:

I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Sometimes cheesies for breakfast are the only thing that can help, but try to get back to being in control of yourself. Sometimes when we can't control the things around us it's nice to at least have control of us.
Hope things get better.

9:32 AM  

Sorry you're having a rough time, just try to keep telling youself that you are doing this for YOU, to become a healthier person!!

Sometimes we fall, but as long as you can pick yourself back up and get back up on the wagon you'll be fine! I'm rooting for you!!

12:57 PM  

Sorry you're having a bad day :( Glad to hear you're figuring out some solutions to it though. Sometimes you just have a cheezie for breakfast kind of day....nothing wrong with that.

3:50 PM  

I LOVE that you pulled yourself right back up and got right back on track. Eating ain't going to solve anything. You're doing great and it sounds like you have a good plan in place for dealing with your problems.

4:19 PM  

Glad to hear the rest of the day was better. Hope the talk goes well tonight.

4:23 PM  

oh cheezies...I have been known to heat up cheese sauce and eat doritos for breakfast...LOL

That's okay Krista..you are rockin' it the rest of the time. And you got back on track. What does HB stand for..home-boy?....hairy banana?...house-bitch?...I just can't figure it out. Dh is dear husband right, dbf is dear boy friend..ah I give up ;)

Hope you have a better day today!!!!

8:04 AM  

This is very interesting site... cause hair loss womans Microsoft office training free Best mutual fund in india 101 financial planning tips Bontril cheap online red ferrari f40 l theanine verses klonopin Compare kitchen appliances investing opus home equity Sioux falls drive data recovery Home equity loan tips car insurance price orlando investment property pamela anderson and tommy lee highest paying stock dividends

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home