The Brat Fights the Fat

March 02, 2006

Update

I knew my husband (hb - term used on msn to refer to husband, sorry forgot to switch terms for on here... and well, Darling Husband (DH) just didn't apply) wouldn't get the letter until he got home from work and I didn't want to be there when he did, so we went to hand at my dad's for a bit. DH got the letter and the fact that we weren't home and didn't leave a note gave him a bit of a scare. Not what I meant to do, but probably a good wake up call on how serious I was. After my DD went to bed (my DS stayed at Grandma's - she's more fun), we had a really good talk. I'd calmed down by then and we were able to discuss things. I think he gets why I was upset and I hope things will get better. Thanks for all the wonderfully supportive comments yesterday. It really made a difference and stopped me from punishing my self with food (as Carmen put it). Too true!!

Didn't make the gym this morning, but will go tonight. It'll be just what I need to put the cheezies behind me!

Menu so Far:
Breakfast <--- missed this, bad girl, as I was in meetings all morning Lunch
Lunch
WW Chicken, vegetables & Rice (7)
Dinner
Ginger steak (5)
Rice (5)
Snacks
Cheerio Mix (4)
Crispy Minis (3)
Pepsi (2)

Water: 1L/2L
AP: 2
WP: 26/28
posted by Krista at 12:18 PM

2 Comments:

Glad that you were able to have a talk with your husband!

5:31 PM  

Oh - I missed my blog rounds yesterday, so I'm catching up a little late. Also glad to hear that discussions were had! Keep talking.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home