The Brat Fights the Fat

March 24, 2006

Day #5 of the 7 Day Challenge...

Provided Michelle gives me a pass for missing my AP's that is. It's 5:30 am and the only reason I'm conscious is to go get some those bloody AP's. I haven't had nearly enough sleep. I'm trying to figure out if I can swing going into work for my meetings and then sneaking out for a nap.

Anyone know how many AP's for dancing my ass off? 'Cause I plan on shaking my booty tonight! Will write more later. No really coherent yet.

Wow, I must really be tired... I just posted this on my kids website and didn't even realize it.

Okay, now I'm at least a little bit more awake. Did my workout at the gym. Got 3 AP's so made up one of the two I didn't do yesterday.

Menu So Far
Breakfast
1/3 Hershey Cookies 'n' Creme (2)
Lunch
Subway Roasted Chicken (6)
Dinner
Lean Cuisine Chicken Alfredo Skillet Sensation (6) <-- Very tasty
Snacks
Rye & Coke (35) <-- at least that's the plan :-) ... Actually only had 32.5 pts 'cause I lost the last drink somewhere, picked up someone else's by mistake, but tasted funny so didn't finish it :-)

Water: 1.5L/2L
Sleep: 6.5
AP: 3 + 3 for dancing my ass off!!!
Days to Death Camp: 3
F&V: 1
posted by Krista at 5:54 AM

6 Comments:

LOL...the family will get a kick out of that.

Get some sleep hun!

6:32 AM  

Haha - I'd say you get lots of points for dancing... Michelle will let you stay in the challenge. She's nice that way :)

6:49 AM  

Michelle will totally let you stay in. She's a real softy like that. Which works out nicely for all of us :)

You'll definately get some APs for dancing! Drink... Dance... Just have a great time tonight! You've got the flex points for it!

And I'm beyond impressed that you got up so early to work out. GREAT JOB!

10:13 AM  

It sounds like you're doing well. Hope you had fun dancing. Speaking of which - I enjoyed your link to the Daily Dancer very much! I think that guy and I must be related.

6:10 AM  

ooh and nice breakfast..LOLOL that's almost better than the pepsin and cheerios! ;)

7:57 AM  

PEPSI NOT PEPSIN...ugh!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home