The Brat Fights the Fat

March 23, 2006

Day #3 & 4 of the 7 Day Challenge

I'm all messed up now. I had a nap last night because I had a ton of work to do and need a little refresher before I got started. My DH was to wake me up in an hour (at 8 pm). After he put the kids to sleep, he fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake me until 1:30 AM. And since I had deadlines and the work had to be done, I got up and worked from home from 2 am to 6 am. At 6 am, I had a shower got dressed and left for work. So now it's 8:30 am and I'm ready for lunch. Anyone want to take bets as to how many times I fall asleep at my desk today?

*Update*
Well, after working most of the night, then putting in a full day at work, coming home and being mommy and then putting in another 2 1/2 hours... well, I hate to admit defeat, but I did not get my AP's in today. It's not 10:30 pm and I've been awake since 1:30 am and I just can't do it. I need to go to sleep or tomorrow will be a write off too. If I make up the points tomorrow, Michelle, can I stay in the challenge?

Menu So Far:
Breakfast @ 4 am
Cheerios (3)
Breakfast @ 9 am
Oatmeal (3)
Lunch
Butter Chicken & Rice (4)
Dinner
Chicken Strips & Fries (7)
Snacks
2/3 Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Bar (4)

Pts: 22/22
Water: 1.5L/2L
Sleep: 6.5 hours (7 pm to 1:30 am)
AP: 0
F&V: 0
Days to Death Camp: 4
posted by Krista at 8:39 AM

4 Comments:

Oh no!
Hope you don't fall asleep..I know if I nap during the week it messes me up for a few days..
Have a good day.

9:27 AM  

sleep...I get so easily messed up with it...I can relate! Hope you do ok today. I hate that feeling!

9:31 AM  

hello sunshine!!!!
looks like you are doing good!!! Wanted to drop by and let you know about some A M A Z I N G granola bars!! ;) They are by nature's path, cranberry soy granola bars. Less than 1.5g of fat. Maybe check your health food store, they usually have healthy alternatives to unhealthy granola bars. It's the sodium in the crispy minis that is killer! But I love 'em too!

1:51 PM  

OMG...scary working condistions ;-) girls night without me, I am sooo bummed.

Keep at 'er girl...do..it..up!!

L

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home