The Brat Fights the Fat

March 17, 2006

Back on Track

Finally got a morning workout in! It feels so good! I dragged my stepmom out for a workout last night too! I'm starting to see some real progress in my running. I read an article in one of the running magazines that my husband is alway buying me and it suggested ignoring the watch for a while and just running by listening to your body. I tried that today and found that I could run much longer intervals before stopping. It felt great! I really enjoy running. All other cardio exercises has me counting the seconds until I can stop, but with running I just want to keep going. I'm worried that I'll get injured again though. I'm trying to take all the precautions that I can. I especially don't want to injure myself with death camp coming up. I've had a couple of people (ones that didn't know I was trying to lose weight) make comments about how good I was looking and saying that I've lost weight. Gotta like that, eh? Great motivation to keep at it.

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Really need to start eating breakfast again
Lunch
1/2 Wendy's Cheeseburger
1/2 Wendy's Medium Fries
Dinner
Pepperoni Pizza

Water: 1L/2L
AP: 2
Sleep: 6.5 hrs
Days to Death Camp: 10
Vegetables: 1
posted by Krista at 9:08 AM

5 Comments:

That uis fabulous motivation!
Keep it up :)

10:33 AM  

I started doing that when I joined the running group...so I set my timer but only look when I start and again when I'm done..not in between, it helps a lot!
great job!!

12:26 PM  

Wow - great running progress! Keep up the great work.

4:46 PM  

cONGRATS on your loss hon.... I am spending hours sitting on a bus not moving and eating all the crap in sight so feeling a whee slothful...doing a happy dance for you.

Went swimming in my clothes though, that probably added some energy to my activity.

Love you
Lis

11:01 PM  

cONGRATS on your loss hon.... I am spending hours sitting on a bus not moving and eating all the crap in sight so feeling a whee slothful...doing a happy dance for you.

Went swimming in my clothes though, that probably added some energy to my activity.

Love you
Lis

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home