The Brat Fights the Fat

March 21, 2006

Day #2 of the 7 Day Challenge

One day down, six to go and so far so good. Ate just my points (22) yesterday and did 3 AP's. I haven't done any AP's so far today, but will do my standing Pilates DVD tonight.

Had to breakdown and go shopping yesterday. I'm not a big fan of shopping, but my main pair of black pants (size 18) were getting so big that they were sagging everywhere. I bought a new pair of black pants (size 14!!), a new pair of jeans (they were the same brand of jeans I bought in January that I loved 'cause they're the first pair of flattering jeans I've ever owned, but are getting too big) and a couple of new tops. Gotta love Winners (2 pants + 4 shirts = $110).

*Oh I did my WI this morning and I'm down 0.5 lbs. Considering last week, I'm thrilled!

Menu So Far:
Breakfast
Oatmeal (3)
OJ (1)
Lunch
Nachos (8)
Dinner
Annies w/ peas & gr. beef (6)
Snack
Cheerio Mix (4)

Pts: 22/22
AP: 2 (Standing Pilates DVD)
Water: 1.5L/2L
Sleep: 6.5
F&V: 2
Days to Death Camp: 6
posted by Krista at 7:51 AM

6 Comments:

One day down! Way to go!!! I have to admit I screwed up on the stinking APs yesterday. Granted I did a lot of cleaning and running around... but generally don't like to count that stuff as APs. Only if I get to the gym and get a good workout in.

Day two is going well so far!

CONGRATS on getting new clothes! It's hard to part with the old ones... but being down sizes is SO exciting!

11:42 AM  

good job Krista!!!
down o.5lbs as well!

I love Winners too.
Have a great day today. :)

12:58 PM  

Congrats on the 1/2 lb! From a fellow Canadian (and accountant!).

5:13 PM  

Congrats on the smaller pants! Wahooo! Awesome! Great job on the challenge. I want to participate next week!

6:55 PM  

yeah new clothes and a loss! Congrats!

7:26 PM  

HAha shopping for new pnats cause your old ones are too big is great!

good job on the challenge :)

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home