The Brat Fights the Fat

March 20, 2006

Bring it On!!

To help me get out of the blahs (see yesterday's post), Michelle has issued a challenge.
The challenge:
7 days OP
Breakfast everyday
2 AP per day

Bring it on Michelle!! I've already got my 2 AP's for today, in fact I got 3!! And had breakfast (not pepsi & cheerios either)!!

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Oatmeal (3)
OJ (1)
Lunch
Macaroni & Cheese (9)
Dinner
WW Creamy Fetticini Primivera (7)
Snacks
Popcorn (2)

Total Pts: 22 pts

Water: 0.5L/2L
AP: 3 (walking/running on treadmill for 30 minutes + 10 minutes of pilates type exercises)
Sleep: 5.5 hours
Days to Death Camp: 1 week aaaaahhhhh!
F&V: 1.5
posted by Krista at 8:02 AM

4 Comments:

Holy shit! She ate oatmeal... (faints)

Good job Krista and you've done your exercise already!!! Way to go. I haven't yet but will later today. Aiming for 6k on the treadmill.... (we'll see)

K~ how do you measure your AP's? I've never paid attention to them.

9:25 AM  

Okay I'm on the challenge too - like anyone even need to ask!

8:02 PM  

hey Krista...use your flexies, that is part of the Plan!

I am having a daily of 20-25 instead of the 22 plus my 35 flex. Just like the winning points plan before they brought about the flex and core plan. I just end up binging with my flex and I don't want to do that so this is a good alternative for me.

Good luck today hun!!

7:01 AM  

Alright, if you all don't mind a (non-weightwatcher...oh no!) person joining your challenge, in mid stream, then count me in! I will do the seven days, just will finish after you! Thank-you Krista for telling me about it! You all will know how much i need it after my last post on http://chubbytoes.blogspot.com Yikes! Thanks again Krista for throwing me a life preserver when I was drowning! Tari

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home