The Brat Fights the Fat

March 22, 2006

Day #3 of the 7 Day Challenge

Already got my 2 AP's in! Yeah!

Finding it hard to stay OP though. I didn't notice until I started this challenge but my daily points dropped from 24 to 22 and man am I missing those 2 pts. I'm trying really hard not to dip into my flex or activity points as I'm going for a girls' night on Friday night and plan on drinking (at 5 pts per Rye & Coke, my flexies equal 7 drinks... I can have a lot of fun on 7 drinks). The challenge has really helped me fight the temptation to go over my points though, so thanks Michelle!!

Menu So Far:
Breakfast
Rice Cakes (1)
Lunch
Johnny Special Sandwich (6)
Dinner
Lean Cuisine Skillet Sensations (4)
Snack
Rye & Coke (5)
1/2 Hershey's Cookies n Creme (3)
Cheerio Mix (2)

Water: 1L/2L
Sleep: 7 hrs
F&V: 2
AP: 2 <-- 30 minutes on the treadmill (15 of which was running)!!
Days to Death Camp: 5
posted by Krista at 8:29 AM

6 Comments:

I am on the verge of only having 22 points. I will dearly miss my 2 extra points. Because I can have an ok day for 22 points... but those extra two are my nighttime snack points! They will be dearly missed.

...but the good news is that means you are losing! the more you lose the less points you get! So congrats on that!

Keep it up :)

9:50 AM  

Way to go for running on the treadmill! Thanks for your note.

6:42 AM  

I may sound dumb here, but what is Rye, as in Rye and Coke? Love your blog by the way!

6:47 AM  

hey chicita!!!!
no junk food means NO JUNK FOOD even crispy minis!!!! I would venture that popcorn is okay b/c it technically comes from a vegetable seed and it's only bad when you add stuff to it. The reason behind no junk at all, and just eating really wholesome clean foods like: lean meats, fruit, veggies,yoghurt, granola bars etc is that it a good break for your body, and you feel really really good after doing it for a couple of days. It's only 7 days! Come on!!!! Then you can go back to your precious crispy minis. ;P

7:07 AM  

I should of jumped on this challenge, I will have to keep my eye out and jump on the next one!!

Your are doing great!

7:55 AM  

Ok Krista, I'm in! See comment on your "Bring it on" post! Tari

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home