The Brat Fights the Fat

February 07, 2006

Woohoo!

Just a quick post - WI day and I lost 1.5 lbs! Which is surprising considering it is that TOM!! Just think where I'll be next week!! Woohoo!

Got me thinking about what I'm looking forward to when I lose my weight. I'd love to hear what others are looking foward to. Here are some of mine:
  1. Being able to wrap a towel around me
  2. Clothes that fit & look cute
  3. Bra's that cost less than $150
  4. Being able to shop anywhere
  5. More energy to play with my kids
  6. Not feeling the need to punch my skinny friends when they complain about how fat they are (right, Michelle?)

posted by Krista at 7:10 AM

7 Comments:

Congratulations! Your hard work paid off :)

7:55 AM  

Congrats on this weeks loss!

Here's some of the things I looked forward too:

1. Seeing my HIPS .. it was so nice to be aquainted with them!
2. Not being ashamed to get changed in the change rooms in the gym / pool (oooh except unless there's men in there).
3. Never having to step into a plus size store again!!!
4. Running without my ass jiggling all over the place.
5. Fitting back into my normal clothes, ok maybe not the Size 10 ones ..

2:11 PM  

Hi my darling friend

Wanted to say WAY TO GO, I am so proud of your achievements, your will power, energy and committment. I should help and support you more, and I intend to, fully , totally and unwaveringly (is that a word?)
You are beautiful ALL the time,

Ali

7:10 PM  

Hey - congrats on the loss.

What I'm looking forward to the most is:
1. My thighs NOT brushing together anymore.
2. Cute, fitted shirts
3. Being able to wear a "normal" baithing suit this summer
4. Touching my toes again.

7:24 AM  

I don't think I've ever had my thighs not brush together, but wouldn't it be nice. I could wear cute summer dresses and sandals in the summer without worrying about starting a fire with the friction between my thighs!

10:57 AM  

Congratulations on the 1.5lb loss!!! You ROCK!!


Hmm some things I'm looking forward to when I'm at goal:
1. Being able to shop in all the stores I love and not having to worry that they won't have my size.
2. Wearing tank tops without feeling like everyone is looking at my fat upper arms.
3. Having my picture taken. Right now I rarely let anyone take pictures of me so it will be a nice change to actually want pictures taken.

6:45 PM  

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home