The Brat Fights the Fat

January 27, 2006

I love Antibiotics!!

Now, I'm one of those people that believes that we've overused antibiotics and they should only be prescribed if it is a confirmed bacterial infection, however when used appropriately they are the best thing!! Turns out I have bronchitis and a bad throat infection. I'm still coughing, but at least I can swallow now.

I'm finding it harder to stay on track this week. Craving not just bad foods but my old bad habits too. I just wanted to curl up with a can of pepsi and a bag of chips and eat them until they're gone. And a big bowl of pasta with cream sauce and bacon and ... well you get the idea.

I just have to keep chanting... nothing tastes as good as being healthy and looking good, right?


Hint: If you have a bad cough and a sore throat... don't watch a comedy. Ouch!!
posted by Krista at 8:05 PM

3 Comments:

Glad the medicine is helping, hopefully you'll be feeling 100% real soon! Take care of yourself!

2:58 PM  

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - I'd want to do the same, medicate with food. gah!

1:04 PM  

Keep up the good work boating supplies saturn license plate frames Kitchen counter stools counter stool J and b appliance twinsburg ohio Pamela anderson c0m What kind of oil for cadillac northstar group health insurance leads For sale 1995 mercedes wagon nexium news ghost-writing guardian Buy pink breast cancer bracelets Corolla e12 facelift body kits obtain vardenafil on line engraved license plate frames

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home