The Brat Fights the Fat

January 29, 2006

Bad Weekend


Well, I've officially used being sick as an excuse to be a total idiot in terms of food. I ate bad things all weekend long. My offenses include 2 slurpees, 2 small bags of Ariba chips, 1 whole small double pepperoni pizza, KD and way too much ginger ale. I've been so good about making better choices for the last three weeks and then poof, something inside me snapped and I didn't care about points and calories, I just wanted to eat crap. The sad thing is, most of the food made me feel sick and wasn't that good anyway. Oh well, hopefully I won't gain too much at WI on Tuesday.

On a positive note, I'm not abadoning my weightloss attempt and just sent my husband to the store with a list of things to make good healthy recipes from the WW coookbook. The other positive, being sick last week, I hardly ate much early in the week and I'm still within my flexpoints for the week. Go figure. (Of course, I might have missed a few things since some of it is just a blur of eating).

Finally read up on bronchitis and turns out I'll probably have this cough for another 2 weeks. At least, other than the cough, I'm feeling much better. I'm going to try to do my fat burning pilates DVD tonight. I hope I can do it without wheezing and coughing too much.

Hope everyone has a great week!!
posted by Krista at 7:56 PM

2 Comments:

Don't worry about it. Sounds like you are getting back on track. I am the same way when I am sick. I just want comfort food.

3:11 PM  

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Acyclovir cream wholesale members only jackets

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home