The Brat Fights the Fat

January 30, 2006

Back on Track!

Okay, back on track today. Resisted the pizza at lunch and had chicken noodle soup instead. Going to try the WW recipe for twice baked garlic potatoes. It sounds wonderful and I hope it tastes great. We're combining that with some lean steak and asparagus. I let you know how it goes. I'm hoping if I good today, tomorrow's WI won't be too bad.

Update:
The baked potatoes were very very very garlicky, but they were good. I think next time I make it I'll use about half the garlic.

Menu so far
B
Rice cakes (2)
OJ (2)
L
Chicken Noodle Soup (3)
Bun w/ Margarine (3)
D
Steak (5)
1/2 Baked Potato (3)
Asparagus (0)

Water 1.5/2L
posted by Krista at 4:37 PM

2 Comments:

Congrats to you for being back on track. Must feel good!

4:52 PM  

Mmm those potatoes sound really good, I'll have to see about checking out the recipe on WW.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home