The Brat Fights the Fat

January 31, 2006

Terribly Uneventful Day

Nothing much going on. Nothing inspiring to say. Looking forward to going home at the end of the day. Oh, I forgot... WI was today and I stayed the same. woohoo. I thought I'd be up for sure. Definitely need to get my butt in gear if I'm going to make my summer goal.

Menu so far:
B
Donut (4) <--- Not my fault, someone brought them in and it would have been rude to refuse
OJ (1)
L (leftovers from last night, yum!)
asparagus (0)
Steak (2.5) <--- just a little piece (the piggy last night (me) ate too much of it last night so there wasn't much left)
WW Garlic Twice Baked Potato (3)
D

Water 1L/2L
AP 0
posted by Krista at 2:49 PM

4 Comments:

You're doing great!

Donut (4) <--- Not my fault, someone brought them in and it would have been rude to refuse

... haha that's the bain of my existence!

What are these WW Garlic Twice Baked Potato you so fondly speak of? I am intrigued .. can you post or email re the receipe?

5:47 PM  

Congrats on staying the same!

Mmm doughnut...I want one!

8:27 PM  

This is very interesting site...
Carnuba car wax stockton california cadillac extended warranties answering service answering services virginia forex news Answering machine for computers Answering machine reality bites message

3:14 PM  

This is very interesting site... Data download ntfs recovery software clomid and basal body temp http://www.clomid9.info/Clomid-com.html Faucettapsanitary Order easy phendimetrazine heavy bleeding mid cycle while on clomid Large nipples on small breasts Milf hunter anal www brasaus org spam filter

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home