The Brat Fights the Fat

February 06, 2006

Addicted to Blogs

I think I've become addicted to Blogs. Yup, they've replaced my Pepsi addiction (which isn't a bad thing). Since I work on computers all day and often use them in the evenings (email, games, etc.), I find that I'm reading the blogs at least twice a day. The people I've found on these blogs have been wonderful and supportive and since I'm pretty much doing this weight loss thing on my own, they've been just what I need to keep me going. Having someone saying "way to go" or sympathizing with setbacks makes a huge difference. Thanks for the support fellow bloggers!

Now if only I could get my family to actually leave some comments on my kids' site. It's sad that the only comments I've received on that sight have been from you guys.

Anyway, enough sappy crap...

Yesterday was a good day for points, but not so good for nutrition. I don't think I ate a full serving of vegetables. I didn't drink enough water or do any activity points. Oops! Oh well, I will try to do better today.

Menu so far:
B
Oatmeal (3)
L
Turkey Stew (3)
Bun w/margarine (4)
D


Water: 0/2L
AP: 0
posted by Krista at 10:30 AM

2 Comments:

Oh god me too - I am totally obsessed with blogging... I guess that is better than eating!

5:32 PM  

I'm am also addicted to Blogs, but it's better than being addicted to eating or anything else.

I truly believe this Blog community is what has kept me focused and doing WW for so long now.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home