The Brat Fights the Fat

February 03, 2006

Good Chicken

Dinner last night was pretty good. We tried the Tuscan Wine & Garlic chicken from Costco. They're a big bag of individual frozen chicken breasts, which makes them so easy to have on hand and make. This flavour was quite good, flavourful and moist. Feeling great this morning. I got these new jeans a couple weeks ago that are actually flattering, gives me a bit of a butt (I have a pancake ass). So I'm feeling sassy today.

Menu so far:
Breakfast
Rice cakes (2) <--- Really need to come up with something else low point for breakfast soon!!
OJ (1)
Lunch
Subway Roasted Chicken (6) <--- Huge victory, my friend wanted KFC and I didn't fold. We picked up KFC for her and then went to Subway for my lunch!! Woohoo me! Told 'ya I was feeling SASSY!!
Dinner

Water: 1L/2L
AP: zero so far, but I have set up an appointment with a personal trainer to set out my goals and create a routine for me. Woohoo me again!!
posted by Krista at 8:03 AM

4 Comments:

Ooh a sassy day - I love those :)

8:24 AM  

I will have to look out for that chicken.
Yeah bootie!

8:25 AM  

1 egg + 1 egg white + 2 slices of WW bread = 3pts

3/4 cup cheerios + 1/2 cup milk + 3pts

oatmeal = 2pts

Those are somethings I eat for breakfast. Not sure if you'll like any of them but thought I'd tell you anways :P

9:32 PM  

Thank you for the ideas!

I'll try the cheerios (the kids love them) and the oatmeal, but unfortunately I'm allergic to eggs, so I'll have to skip those.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home