The Brat Fights the Fat

February 01, 2006

Why don't Men Listen?

Is it genetic? Is it taught? I'd really like to know. I've been trying to get my DH to fix the thermostat for the gas fireplace for... oh, about six months. With the wind warning last night, my concern was there might be a power outage and if so we'd need the fireplace to heat the house. He didn't go get the part and didn't even think about it until after the store had closed. And his reason?!? It was windy at the time and he didn't realize that there were wind warnings in effect. Did he think I was making it up for fun? It would have taken him 30 minutes to fix it and it would have made me happy. Apparently sitting on his butt and watching TV were more important. Idiot!

Anyway, enough of my rant. Did horrible on points last night. Used up 15 flex points!! Ouch!! Today's been better and am planning on having a Chicken Fajitas for dinner (WW Recipe). Will let you know how they are. Still haven't made it to the gym (took liquid Benedryl last night for allergy problems and it knocked me out and I slept through my alarm). Will try again tomorrow. I WILL WORKOUT!! No more excuses!! (I hope).

B
Rice Cakes (2)
OJ (1)
L
Subway 6" Roasted Chicken on Whole Wheat (6)
D
Chicken Fajitas (6)

Water: 1.5L/2L
AP: 2 pts!!!
posted by Krista at 2:13 PM

3 Comments:

Mmm Subway, isn't it great?? I love going there because I can get something I love and it will feel me. The bonus being it's almost always low in points!!

4:47 PM  

Men!

Good luck with your workout tomorrow ;)

8:05 PM  

Very nice site! wide open west parental control hillary duff anal tell paxil http://www.distance-education-graduate-psychology-texas.info creme voor rosaceae Coffee maker porsche siemens

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home