The Brat Fights the Fat

February 02, 2006

Another Day

The fajitas last night were pretty good, the only problem was that I didn't realize that I had to marinate the chicken for two hours. I was starving by the time we ate dinner. Did great on points yesterday and are you ready for this... I did my Fat Burning Pilates DVD!! My first workout in a week and half (had to wait until I stopped wheezing and coughing). I'm still finding the DVD a bit of struggle to do (can you say burning thighs from bloody squats?), but I did more this time than last time, so I have hopes that one day I'll be able to do the whole thing without whining. Though, I doubt I'll ever get the combinations down, I'm just not that coordinated. Which is why I don't do aerobics classes in public.

Menu so far:
B
Rice Cakes (2)
OJ (1)
L
Chicken Fajitas (6) <--- that's twice this week I actually managed to bring my lunch! Woohoo!
D
Tuscan Wine & Garlic Chicken (4) <--- Nanny's cooking tonight
Asparagus (0)
Rice (4)
S
Cheerio Mix (4)

Water: 1L/2L
AP:
posted by Krista at 8:32 AM

4 Comments:

Congrats on the exercises. I have no doubt it will get easier.

9:16 AM  

Way to go on doing the exercise video. Each time you do it it will get easier!

9:29 PM  

Excellent, love it! 2000 isuzu shift motor

9:19 AM  

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Alaska cooking school allegra s Ways to get rid of acne without products leather flip case blackberry Muse impotence chat forum Buy scrabble dictionary Captive insurance company

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home