The Brat Fights the Fat

January 22, 2006

Sick Sunday

Well, here's my first attempt at Blogging... don't know if anyone will ever read it, but it'll probably do me good to write it.

A brief introduction...

I'm a working mom. I've been married to DH for 5 1/2 years and have a DS who turned four on Friday and a DD who is 21 months. I'm trying to lose 52 pounds before the summer (when I plan to have breast reduction surgery). I've joined WW and have lost 10 lbs so far.

This last week hasn't been as good as my first two weeks. I've been craving bad foods, work has been crazy and I haven't been doing any exercise.

My DS was supposed to have his birthday party today, but DD has a nasty cold and all she wants to do is hang off me. We had to cancel the party and I feel really bad for DS.

Looks like DD has shared her cold, which means next week will not be fun. Oh well, I will try to stay on track and stay positive.

Thanks for reading.
posted by Krista at 10:36 AM

4 Comments:

You go girl, you can do it.

11:14 AM  

Aww I hope everyone in your family that is feeling the affects of a cold feels better soon! Tell your DS Happy Birthday for me!!

Wicked job on the 10lbs you've already lossed! Keep up the great work!

11:29 AM  

Welcome to blogging! Congrats on the loss so far.

11:49 AM  

Excellent, love it! Magnet business cards Tamiflu indian hummer rental

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home