The Brat Fights the Fat

January 24, 2006

Ginger Ale here I come

Well, actually dragged myself to work this morning. Everyone I see is giving my a wide berth, which I'm taking to mean I look about as good as I feel. Ginger Ale is my new best friend as it seems to actually calm my throat and cough. Cuts down on my fog horn impression and only 2 pts per can. Completely forgot to weigh in this morning, which sucks because I was actually curious to see what would win... the bad week of eating out or the sick weekend of hardly eating. Anyone want to take bets? I'll WI tomorrow so stay tuned for the results.

I also wanted to thank those of you that leave comments, even if it's just a couple of words, it makes me feel less alone in my quest. Thank you!!

Menu so far:
B
Ginger Ale (2)
Cold Medicine
Crackers - to make the cold medicine go down (2)
L
Ginger Ale (2)
D
Ginger Ale (2)
Cold Medicine
Crackers - to make the cold medicine go down (2)
Pasta with ground beef and tomatoes (6)
posted by Krista at 8:47 AM

2 Comments:

I usually drink Ginger Ale when I'm sick too. I usually stir it with a spoon to get the fizz out then drink it all day.

10:50 AM  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. 4 aid kitchen mixer quart Accounting management solutions mattress warehouse in ocala florida cd cop shareware Mercedes 1970 prescription diet pills Sunridge mazda Free scrabble license code Used metal file cabinet Buy href meridia meridia7 Awning door metal Cpu lag

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home