The Brat Fights the Fat

January 26, 2006

The Never Ending Cold

I thought I'd be feeling better by today, but this is one nasty bug. Woke up in the middle of the night (thank you so much DH!!) and couldn't get back to sleep because every time I would lay down the world would spin. First time that's ever happened without drinking too much. It was a weird experience. Once again had to drag my sorry butt to work. Very happy to report that my pants are loose today despite my 1 lb gain on the scale. Of course, I couldn't be one of those lucky people who lose ten pounds when they're sick. Oh well, I'm looking forward to feeling better so that I can get back on track. Who ever though I would miss exercising?!? I'm pretty sure I'll be taking tomorrow off to rest and have hopes that I'll feel better soon. Thanks for listening to my whining!

Now if you're looking for some inspiration on your weight loss journey, check out Carmen's Blog (Cyber Fatty Link). She writes some beautiful poetry that describes what we've all felt.
posted by Krista at 10:11 AM

1 Comments:

Have you been to the doctor? Usually when I get dizzy and the worlds spinning and I haven't been drinking it's because I have an inner ear infection. Might want to have it checked out!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home