The Brat Fights the Fat

May 10, 2007

Unintentional Sabatoge

First, I have to say for the most part, my husband is incredibly supportive when it comes to my weight loss journal (with the exception of being a bit of an enable, not that I want him to stop bringing me Slurpees).

Last night I asked my DH to pick me up some Munch'ems, which are a relatively good snack and come in a good limiting snack size. Unfortunately, my DH misunderstood and bought me Munchies instead. Don't get me wrong, the Munchies were delicious, in fact half of the bag went down very well. Yup, ate over half the bag right away. They were very good. *sigh*

It wouldn't have been so bad, had McDonald's not already sucked me in with the McHappy Day. Went twice yesterday. Once for lunch with a friend and co-worker, once on the way home from swimming with the kids. *sigh* At least my continued obesity is helping to support charity this week.
posted by Krista at 9:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home