The Brat Fights the Fat

January 03, 2007

2007 Challenge Day #3

Well, I just got home (7:00 pm) after an 11 hour day. I'm exhausted, but still upbeat. Normally I find my energy dragging by 2 pm, but today I didn't. I think it was a combination of being too busy to notice the time, but also giving my body more of what it really needs. Thanks to the challenge, I've started taking multivitamins daily, I've switched my pepsi to water and cut way back on the junk. I feel better after an 11 hour day than I usually do after a 7 1/2 hour one.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I hope to reciprocate more once this week is done.

I haven't exercised yet this week, but I'm hoping to do a tape tonight and will try to at least get a good 30 minute brisk walk in tomorrow.

Menu to date:
Triscuits (2.5)
Spaghetti w/ Meatballs & Garlic Toast (10)
Pork Chops, Carrots & Potatoes (7)
Cadbury Thin (2)
Pepsi (3)

Flex points used: 2.5 of 35
Water: 4 of 8 glasses
AP Earned: 0

Labels:

posted by Krista at 7:17 PM

7 Comments:

Way to go Krista - looks like you had a great day - good luck with getting the tape done.

7:19 AM  

Isnt that the best feeling ever? When you've had a crazy day... but because you gave your body what it needed you still feel good!

Keep it up!

8:38 AM  

It's great that you're tracking your water intake... I need to do the same thing. I drink a lot of hot tea in the morning, so it's afternoon before I even drink any water at all. Keep up the great work!

9:53 AM  

Every little bit helps!! You are doing a great job and being busy is a great way to keep from munching and to get some extra exercise in too!! Well Done!!

10:38 AM  

Isn't it awesome to feel more alive just from eating better? I love it!

I am glad that you are enjoying the challenge as much as I am.

Thanks for being apart.
TEE :}

4:44 PM  

What type of workout tapes do you have? I'm always looking for recommendations :) Have a great night!

7:37 PM  

Get going and get those 3 workouts done this week!!! You can do it , and you'll be proud of yourself for doing it!!

Have a great day

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home