The Brat Fights the Fat

January 02, 2007

2007 Challenge Day #2

Well, today went pretty well considering. It was a crazy busy day and there were many times when I would have normally nibbled on something, but stopped myself. When I did nibble, I made better choices too (one lindor chocolate instead of a chocolate bar, one bag of oreo thins instead of a bag of chips). Depending on what my husband made for supper, I may need to exercise in order to stay within my points for the day, but given the bad habits I had slipped back into, today was a small victory.

The comments from my 2007 co-challengers helped a lot, so thank you!!
posted by Krista at 4:55 PM

11 Comments:

I agree that it was a victory, you can do this!

6:29 PM  

Hi there!

And I want to know more about why you call yourself a brat?

I am excited to be in the 2007 Challenge with you and look forward to learning more about you!

Cheers,
Judi

6:48 PM  

Great choices Krista! Keep up the great work!

7:54 PM  

Sounds reasonable to me too! Can anyone join this challenge?

8:16 PM  

Great job!!!

9:42 PM  

Good job with the challenge, and with making smarter choices!

Happy New Year!

10:51 PM  

Good luck with your challenge and Happy New Year!

11:45 PM  

changes like you made today are what is going to lead you to long term success - you rock!

7:07 AM  

Yep, I'd say that it was a victory!! Congrats!! It's all about learning to make better choices so that when we are all gorgeous, it will just be habit to stay gorgeous!!! ;) Have a great day!!

7:44 AM  

Sounds like you are making a great start. And any positive is a great victory, even if it's small!

11:24 AM  

Congrats on making better choices! That's half the battle, really. You're obviously off to a great start!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home