The Brat Fights the Fat

November 04, 2006

Quick Update

I leave for Mexico on Friday!! Woohoo! Very excited. If I survive the next 5 days, that is.

I have a hundred and one things to do before I go. My stepmom is taking care of the kids for me while I'm gone and on the days she works, our nanny will watch them. To facilitate that, Grandma Jo will be staying at our house part of the time. Which means I have to clean (really clean) our bedroom and bathroom. I've got to pack and run around getting those stray things you need for a holiday (bug spray, suncreen, etc). Check out our evening schedule for the next bit:

Monday night - Feeding your kids class at the community center
Tuesday night - Assignment due & Riding lessons for Jordan
Wednesday night - Salsa lessons for me, Toddler class for Katie and Basketball for Scott
Thursday night - turn kids over to Grandma Jo and head into Richmond where we'll stay until we head to the airport in the middle of the night.

Picture me laughing hysterically as I look at this list. I guess there goes sleep. It'll be worth it, when we make it to Mexico.

Food and exercise wise, I'm pretty much sucking. I'm going to try to hit the gym every morning before work, but with the lack of sleep... well, lets just say getting up in the moring is a challenge.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've missed you guys and will try to get more consistent with my posting when I get back.
posted by Krista at 3:11 PM

3 Comments:

you'll make it through that crazy schedule, because there's a trip to Mexico!! at the end! that'll get a girl through a whole lot of crap... Enjoy!

and take lots of photos for those of us not leaving the wind and rain for the sun and sand!

1:54 PM  

Have a great time...we will miss you! Stay healthy and enjoy!

9:09 AM  

Have fun! Enjoy your time.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home