The Brat Fights the Fat

May 31, 2007

Rebound

Well, now that I'm eating again, I regained back 2.5 of the 4.5 lbs I lost. Knew it was going to happen, but happy that I didn't gain all of it back. Haven't had any pop yet, but have had some junk. Oh well. I'm still making more of an effort than I have been recently. Small steps.


I'm really excited about Sunday! It's my friends birthday and we're going to have a girls day. We're heading the mall for some shopping, some lunch and getting our nails done. It's going to be a lot of fun. The whole girls day thing is still a bit of a novelty for me. I've always been more of a tomboy and have mainly had guy friends and non-girly girl friends.

My daughter is very much a girly-girl and we had our first girls day a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun we bought her some new shoes. When we went to get a makeup refill for me, the sales lady gave her a sample tube of lipgloss. OMG does she love her lip gloss. If you can't find her, chances are she's hiding under the table putting on more lipgloss. Well, since she had the lipgloss, we decided that she needed a purse to put it in. We found her a cute little purse and while we were there, she found a necklace that she had to have. So in one day, we hit... shoes, purses, makeup and jewelry.

Not bad for a three year old, eh?


It'll be even more fun to have a girls day with someone who I don't have to crouch down to talk to. :-)


P.S. the speech went well, thanks, for those of you that asked! Glad to have it done.
posted by Krista at 11:39 AM

3 Comments:

Awww how cute!! 3 is such a cute age too!!

Sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend!

8:36 PM  

She is really cute!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your day with her. I'm sure you will LOVE your girls day with the adults. :) I've never had one myself, so I'll be waiting to hear all about it!

7:12 AM  

So adorable...have fun on your girl's day!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home