The Brat Fights the Fat

September 21, 2006

T-56

I'm thinking I might need to start going to bed earlier. Apparently, not only can I fall asleep standing up in the shower, but I can actually sleep for a good twenty minutes. Yup, late for work this morning. Didn't make it to the gym this morning, but will have to go this evening. The new week for the 30303 Challenge has started and we have new teams. A couple of my fellow bloggers are on my team so the motivation to do well is there.

Team B is for Bodacious
Jill
BeccaLynn
Lauren
Tara
Liz


And if that wasn't enough motivation, I'm competing with Grandma Jo!! And she kicks butt when it comes to exercise minutes (i think she averages about 100 minutes a day - Yikes!!).

Came in fourth (out of 7 teams) last week, which wasn't bad since I was the only member of my team that posted any minutes.

Looks like the WW at work thing is a go. Starting next week. Guess I won't have any exuses left. Crud!

Have a great day!!
posted by Krista at 8:45 AM

1 Comments:

Hey Krista
Definitely...go to bed earlier...your metabolism works at it's best on a good 8 hours of sleep. Falling asleep in the shower could be dangerous....but it could be REALLY dangerous if you threw cheerios and pepsi into the mix!! ;)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home