The Brat Fights the Fat

September 22, 2006

T-55

It's Friday! It's Friday! TGIF!!!

This has been a very long week, but it's FRIDAY!!
Today is our departmental picnic, so only have to do actual work until 10:30 am and then since I was "volunteered" to help out, I get to go shopping for the food 'n stuff. Woohoo! Plus, since I'm on volunteer team, I'm administering the "get to know each other" game and don't have to actually participate. Woohoo! Can you tell I'm in a good mood this morning? Plus it should end early enough that I'll be able to get in my workout at the gym!


My DH was nice enough to clean out the van and cooler for me for today (part of my volunteer duties includes transport), so even though our definitions of clean differ, thanks Scott!!


Speaking of the 30303 Challenge. Grandma Jo sucks!! I was very proud that I got 60 minutes in yesterday, and could she let me bask in the glory?!? NO! She had to go get 70 minutes!! Alright, it's on now!! Did I mention that GRANDMA Jo is getting EVEN older next week!! Hehehe! (she's gonna smack me next time I see her).


Though, I probably had way more fun getting my minutes in. I took the kids to the park and taught them how to play freeze tag. Then we went climbing on the monkey bars (even attempted some chin ups and crossing the monkey bars), did some walking, and tossed around the football.
posted by Krista at 8:22 AM

2 Comments:

Dammit I should of put GrandmaJo on my team :P

10:09 AM  

Damn I love the challenge. It really does push you doesn't it?

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home