The Brat Fights the Fat

September 07, 2006

T-70

To answer Michelle's question... my title is actually a countdown until my trip to Mexico. T-70 means Time minus 70 days. It's a geeky scientific type way of referencing time in experiments. I just thought that since I'm workign towards a goal rather than counting up (Day 3/70), I'd be different and do it this way. I am, after all, I geek.

Did well today on points. Had a lunch meeting and since I was organizing had sandwiches and salads brought in. It was nice. Okay, the big cookie with white chocolate wasn't so good, but what can I do.

Pizza & Cupcakes here I come tonight!!

(I must confess that I tested two cupcakes last night... oops!)
posted by Krista at 3:34 PM

3 Comments:

WooHooo to Mexico. 70 days will be here so fast!! Don't you love that count down thing?!!

11:37 PM  

I agree with Alea...
wow..off to Mexico eh??? Nice!!! you and Sarah and your trips!!! lucky gals x

8:44 AM  

Its now T-69 days...heh heh

69 heh heh

Sad I'm missing you tonight
L

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home