The Brat Fights the Fat

September 06, 2006

T-71 Days

Today wasn't as good as yesterday. We ate lunch at McPukes and while I did go for a smaller meal, it was still not good. On a positive note, I had porride for breakfast rather than cookies. Only used 5 flex points and will try to gain some AP's once the kids go to bed. Tomorrow and Friday will be a challenge... we're having Pizza & cupcakes for my brother's birthday tomorrow and Friday night is Girls' Night In (watching a chick flick at my house). Will try to be good and plan for it the best I can. Anyway, have to go drag the kids to the store for milk and eggs and then have to bake the cupcakes. And they're already cranky. Won't this be fun...
posted by Krista at 5:43 PM

1 Comments:

lol @ Mcpukes

What is this T-71??

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home