The Brat Fights the Fat

September 05, 2006

T-72 days

So the first day back on the wagon wasn't too bad. Stayed within points, even with a couple of bad choices. I was hoping to start working out tomorrow, until I remembered that my DH is out of town from Wednesday to Sunday. Which means that I can leave early unless I want to rack up some nanny overtime. I'm going to try to workout at home in the evenings. At least I have a lot of exercises I learned from the bootcamp that just require an exercise ball and some 5lb weights. Plus with two flights of stairs in our house, I have a pretty good idea of how I'll get my cardio. Of course that means working out in the evening, sometime between... feeding the kids, bathing the kids, getting the kids to bed, homework/studying and sleeping.

I have to say I have a lot of admiration for single parents. The idea of the next 5 days on my own is daunting. And that's with a live-in nanny and kids that not yet in school. Hats off to those who do it day in and day out.

Food for the Day:
Famous Amos Cookies (6)
1/2 Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich (7.5)
Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Soup & Potatoes (7)
Corn (1)
Green Beans (0)

1 Multivitamin
2 Calcium Chews
1.5 L of Water
posted by Krista at 7:01 PM

1 Comments:

Hey Krista...way to go! You started, that is the hard part. I started last Monday. I find it hard to exercise sometimes and I don't have kidlets for excuses. It is not easy. Can you try to get them to play (exercise) with you? You will be one toned Mamma by the time you get to go to Mexico.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home