The Brat Fights the Fat

September 15, 2006

Big Thank You!

I have to give a huge thank you to Crystal & Sarah. I've been hearing about the 30303 Challenge on a couple of your blogs and wanted to get in on things as I've done ZIP in terms of exercise since my surgery. I asked Sarah about it and she pointed me in the direction of Crystal's board (where the challenge resides). I'm happy to report, this morning I went to the gym and got a solid 45 minutes in!! Yeah me!! So thank you!!

Now just have to get the rest back on track. Again. ~sigh~

Finally heard a bit more about the WW at work. It'll cost $180, but until we know how many people (if there's even enough), we won't know how many weeks that covers. Apparently anywhere from 10 to 15 weeks. I haven't decided if I want to do it yet. It'll be good for motivation and accountability, but that's a lot of money.

Another fun note (~evil laugh~), my stepmom had her session with the personal trainer and apparently Connie had some wonderful new ways to torture her. hehehe! I love being nice and evil at the same time (I bought the session for her). Good job Jo for keeping it up!
posted by Krista at 7:58 AM

4 Comments:

Hey Chicka, glad to see you've joined the 30303 Challenge and that it's giving you some motivation.. I need to find mine again.

I'll talk to you on the board!

1:27 PM  

Glad you made it there. The challenge is really slow right now. I don't know where everyone is. I noticed your group doesn't even have a starter thread for this week. Maybe you should start it and report your minutes so far.

Okay I'm waiting for lunch to settle, and then I'm heading to the gym. I'm putting extra time into it today, since I didn't do anything yesterday.

3:00 PM  

good job on the exercise!!! Keep it up Buttercup!

3:07 PM  

Glad you made it over and that you got some exercise in! I've been off plan for a few weeks but when I am on track I find the challenge really motivates me because I dont want to let the other girls down!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home