The Brat Fights the Fat

August 24, 2006

Time for a change

Got bored with the old template. New one makes me think about swimming in the ocean, which of course makes me think about Mexico.

Now if only this will help motivate me. I've done nothing towards losing weight since my last post. No exercise. Almost No water. Little sleep. And bad food. At this rate, I'll weigh more by the time I go.

I'm going out with the girls on Saturday night! It'll be the first time the three of us have gone out since L got back from Australia. I can't wait. I hope I've healed enough to dance without pain. I hope I've healed enough to dance period, 'cause midway through the night I won't be feeling any pain and I'd hate to hurt myself. :-)

Sounds like someone is trying to organize a corporate WW club at work. I guess an office with 600 staff (70% of which are women), there might actually be enough to have it's own club. We'll have to wait and see. The feeler email went out today. I've been a strictly online member of WW for years, but it might be nice to attend meetings again, but it might be weird to do it with people I work with. I guess we'll see.
posted by Krista at 6:11 PM

4 Comments:

Woah there Chicka - whatcha doin to yourself? No water? No sleep? Common, these are things you HAVE to be doing for yourself.. exercising and good food choices are second.. take care of yourself. You don't want to be sleepy, drained, or sick for your trip, do ya?

7:36 PM  

Ooh Dancing! You can burn som AP's and I look forward to complaining about homework with you!

7:34 AM  

We did ww at work...we didn't have half the amount of employees that you have. Actually it worked great. I was skeptical also, but the women that kinda almost scared me off tended to be the most encouraging ones. We all helped each other and we had ww potlucks also. Everyone else was jealous. The accountability is nice too. There is almost no place you could go and not run into someone from ww. Also the company gave us half our fees back if we made the goal we had set for that time period. Good luck.
Have fun out with the girls, but be careful. Do I sound like a Mom? Some habits die hard.

8:44 AM  

I think that would be fun if our work did that. It would help with sticking to the points because well in my mind I'd be trying so hard to succeed in front of my co workers. Plus I would imagine with a company that big you'd have a lot of support.

Congrats on your honeymoon. The place you are staying at looks cool!! I hope you have fun.
Now drink up!! Water ofcourse!

Can't wait to hear how your night with the girls went!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home