The Brat Fights the Fat

August 31, 2006

Comic Relief

If anyone needs a good laugh, I'll try to remember to post a picture later tonight...
I'm finally at the point where I can start working out again. As I was gathering my workout gear, I noticed my "old" sportsbra in the drawer. Since the bra was practically new, it was a shame to get rid of it. On a lark, I decided to try it on. LMAO! It was so big that you couldn't see my breasts under all the spare material. I could actually put a full fist into each cup and still have room. So much for me thinking that they didn't take that much off.

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

I'm doing pretty well with the no pop thing. Have had a few sips here and there, but much better. I'm still struggling to drink my water, but am definitely getting more than I was. I haven't heard anything further in regards to a WW at work, but hopefully they'll get enough interest. I haven't been very good about traking my points, so I need to get my butt in gear.

School starts next week!! My kids aren't old enough for school yet, but I'm back in school again. For those of you that don't know, I'm an accountant. When I got my designation, a degree wasn't required, but newer graduates have to complete a degree before they can get their designation. I've decided to get mine. The CGA's have a degree partnership with various Universities, etc. so it will take me just over a year to get. I decided to go for the BBA with a major in Accounting & IT from SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology). The courses appeal to me. I'm taking things like Internet Applications, Database, Network & Project Management plus a couple business/marketing courses that I managed to avoid during my college years. It's all done by correspondence with two courses per semester so I can still work. It'll mean the next year will be pretty busy, but at least it won't be boring. I hate boring!

Knowing me, my posts will become more regular rather than more sporatic. I tend to be a procrastinator and will probably do posts when I should be studying :-)
posted by Krista at 10:22 AM

7 Comments:

I had a breast reduction about eight years ago. I now wish I had waited cause now that I have gained weight so have the "girls". Also, the scars are horrendous. My doctor advised against it but me being the young 22yr old I was I thought I new best. The shape is much better mind you but yup, wish I had waited. Glad to hear yours went so well.

8:28 PM  

A student again...good for you!

10:22 PM  

Good luck with school. SAIT is a great school plus a nice campus, not sure if you're doing it online.

8:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 AM  

Hi Krista
Thanks for your comments. I'm trying to get pregnant right now but the plan is once I'm done with that to lose some weight and definately have the girls redone. I had a consultation some years ago and they said they can cut out the old scar, resew and lift them at the same time. Can't wait. And yes, I hope everything goes as planned for Mexico. Cross your fingers.

11:26 AM  

WooHooo to getting a guys number, but declining it. Doesn't it feel great to know men find you attractive? It doesn't happen to me often because I think I give out that "leave me alone" vibe, but when it does it kind of boost my energy. Not that I am looking, because I am definitely not.
Congrats on going back to school.

9:31 PM  

just catching up around here - yay Mexico and honeymoon!! That'll be an awesome trip. enjoy your classes (I didn't know SAIT did correspondence), it'll be a great process, I'm sure.

and love the pic! :P

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home