The Brat Fights the Fat

August 15, 2006

I lost a week

So much for me being a regular blogger again. I had great intentions and then life just sort of sped past. Well, actually I think it mostly just ran right over top of me. Work has been absolutely crazy. We're in the middle of launching one of the projects that I've been working on for a year and a half. Except, we launching and then we're not launching and then we are and then we're not and then maybe we are and... ARGH! It's been a bit frustrating and I've officially reached the point when it's either laugh hysterically or cry. I've been laughing an awful lot.

Today is weigh in day... I'm exactly the same as I was prior to my surgery, which sucks because shortly after my surgery I was down 2.5 lbs. Of course, I had almost 800 grams of fat removed during the surgery and didn't eat for a week. It's disappointing to be up. Guess it just means I have to really get my butt in gear. I have two huge motivational factors right now... 1) Going to Mexico in November & 2) If I gain weight, it'll go right back into my breasts and the pain, etc. of surgery will have been wasted. I like having smaller breasts and have NO desire to be that big again. I can't get over how much skinnier I look with smaller breasts. So it's back on track for me!

Went to the David Gray concert last night. It was great! It was an outdoor concert at Deer Lake Park in Burnaby. The weather was beautiful. The music was wonderful. It was great to sit on the grass and listen to music. The best part though was watching my friend. She's the David Gray fan and had asked us to go with her. She's had so much going on in her life and it was so nice to see her that relaxed and enjoying herself. She was so excited to see D.G. in concert as he's so popular in England that it's almost impossible to see him. It was a great night.
(Not so good on the food front though... had fish & chips for dinner and mini donuts at the concert... oops!)

Food So Far...
None yet, but I'm going to go eat soon
posted by Krista at 8:29 AM

5 Comments:

lucky you! seeing David Gray.

You stayed the same...better than a gain my friend. It will come..you will be skinny to match your new skinny boobs!!! ;)

8:36 PM  

Ewwwwww, you went to the concert too?? I am so jealous ... wanted to go but had to work.

Glad you enjoyed it though!

7:41 AM  

hey girlie! be sure to stop by my new blog at http://letsseewhathappens1.blogspot.com

8:33 PM  

As the Brit Bird who loves David Gray, Thankyou, thank you, thanks....did I say thank you. For those of you who have not 'seen' Krista..she looks FAN TAS TIC, so good I considered ending our friendship on jealously alone, and then she sits through DG for me and does not even wince when I hug her tight to say thank you...sorry for that one, and did I say YOU LOOK FAN TAS TIC!

3:06 PM  

ps

and she is going to sit through James Blunt for me

What a woman
What a friend

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home