The Brat Fights the Fat

August 21, 2006

Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!!





After 6 years of marriage, I am FINALLY going on my HONEYMOON!! Booked it today!! We leave November 10th!!

We're staying here at the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

I'm very excited!! Can you tell?!?

Oh god, I have to fit into a bathing suit in just over 2 months!! I guess it's time to get serious. I think I need a challenge. But I think I need a team one with something on the line. Anyone interested?

Oh and Queenie, I'm so sorry, but I can't do James Blunt after all. Forgive me??
posted by Krista at 6:01 PM

2 Comments:

Oh! You going to have such a great time! We have been wanting to go back to Mexico since we returned from our honeymoon.

4:22 AM  

I have never been to Mexico but I know I would love it. I would love it better in about 90 pounds tho!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home