The Brat Fights the Fat

September 04, 2006

Time to get Serious!

Well, despite my pledge to cold turkey on pop, i haven't. I've been better with the water (thanks everyone for the slaps), but still haven't been eating very well. Well tomorrow is the end of "summer" fun and time to get serious. Time to get my butt in gear. To actually study. Life is about to get insane again and if I'm not organized and on top of things we'll all drown. So, today, I coloured my hair. Did some exercise. Shaved my legs. Scrubbed my bathroom. Organized some of my pictures. I feel great. It's nice to accomplish something after several days of imitating a slug.

So tomorrow, I'll be back on the WW bandwagon. Wish me luck!
posted by Krista at 4:55 PM

3 Comments:

Good luck! not that you need it, you can do this :)

5:46 PM  

Good luck chicky! When do we start complaining abott homework??

6:34 PM  

No luck needed! I know you can do it!!

I love that feeling of getting stuff done. WooHooo!!

Now I say good luck with the soda because soda is really hard to kick. BUT I know you can do that too.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home