The Brat Fights the Fat

June 20, 2006

First Aid (oh, and Day 1 of 30)

Okay, remind me never to skip class again. Since my test for first aid isn't until Thursday, our instructor set up a couple of practice sessions, Mon & Wed 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Didn't go last night. A bunch of people came over to watch the game... I didn't do any studying on the weekend... so yeah, I pretty much just wimped out and didn't go. Got to practice my first aid anyway. My DS decided to pretend he was cutting the grass by wildly swinging a metal broom handle. I'm sure no one is surprised that when you swing a four foot metal pole in a yard the side of a postage stamp, chances are you're going to hit the other occupant of the yard. Yup, he smoked his baby sister in the mouth with the pole. She's all spurting blood our of her mouth and screaming. He's all "it was an accident! it was an accident!" She's got a lovely fat lip but is otherwise okay. All in all a FUN evening. Remind me not to skip first aid class again. It's way more fun to practice on dummies.

So here goes... Day 1 of 30 (starting today as today is also the start of my WW week and 30 days brings me exactly to the day before my surgery).

Food so Far:
Oatmeal (3)
Potato Cheddar Mojos (5)
Pepsi (1)
Bacon (7)
Hashbrowns (2)
Pepsi (2)
Cheerio Mix (4)

Pts: 24/22 (used two APs)
AP: 2
Water: 1L
Sleep: 4 hrs <-- yeah i know. it was my own fault. started a new book. finished it. bad krista!!

Overall not a great day food wise, but stayed within points, drank water (which I haven't done much of lately) and got some APs (been ever worse with these than I have been with the water).
posted by Krista at 8:36 AM

3 Comments:

I love and hate it when you find a book so good that you stay up so late because you can't put it down. I haven't had one of those in awhile.

7:40 PM  

Did you have to mention the days? I mean seriously that means thats the number of days until I come home.

EWW EWW EWWW EWWW

Sending you focus vibes, and give Katie a kiss for me. (obviously not on the mouth)
L

10:12 PM  

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
kitchen wall clock Tenuate 0.078 refinancing home tips Effexor ex built digital answering machine ritalin side effect answering services atlanta georgia

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home