The Brat Fights the Fat

July 07, 2006

It's Friday!

Wow! Where did the week go? Wasn't it Tuesday just yesterday?? Things have been crazy busy and I've sucked at getting back on track this week. Had bacon for dinner last night. That's it, just bacon. A lot of Bacon. It was good bacon. Bad me. But it was good bacon. Okay, enough about bacon.

On a positive note, I've set up the meeting with a personal trainer for Monday. We're going to lay out a routine for the next two weeks to get me in the best shape possible for my surgery.

I can't believe my surgery is two weeks away. I'm only freaking out a little bit. I'm also not sure where I should recuperate. I'd given my DH a deadline to finish the stuff around the house prior to my surgery and I'm starting to doubt he'll get it done. (Okay, fine for those of you that know my DH, I've doubted all along). As much as I'd rather be home in my own bed, staying with my Mom for the first week might be a better plan for a couple of reasons...
Though, I probably don't need to worry about the decision. The chances of DH finishing the list prior to my surgery are next to nil, so I'll most likely be staying at my Mom's. I think I'll have to get her a wireless router though so that I can still work and surf the internet while I'm there.

Have a good one!
posted by Krista at 8:59 AM

5 Comments:

I love the new layout :D

9:42 AM  

Oooh shinny layout.
Dude, bacon ROCKS. I love bacon, bacon in almost anything makes the dish like.. 10x better. Have you ever tried potatoes wrapped in tinfoil with a bit of cooked bacon and lots of onions and then put it on the BBQ to cook? OMG - it's so good. Or broc salad with a bit of bacon, wraps with bacon, burgers with bacon.. mmmm.. ~dreams of bacon for lunch~

What's your surgery for Chicka? Hopefully it's nothing to serious - though I'm with you on staying with the parents - they'll look after you 24/7.

7:21 AM  

And truthfully Krista, it's not that bad to recover from. It washing your own hair that becomes the problem!!! When I had my reduction, eldest DD was 5. So no need for carrying like you do with your littlest one. YOu will be fine, bring a smaller and comfy sports bra with you to the hospital and be prepared to be in pain for just the first day or so, then it gets much better. Then it's "HELLLOOOO PERKY BOOBIES!!!"

9:36 AM  

Have a good safe surgery!

9:53 AM  

Just another reason though I'm not trying to sway you at all. If you are in Richmond, I am staying at my brother's in Ladner. That's like....so close even by bus which I will be on.

Just saaaayin'

L

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home