The Brat Fights the Fat

June 22, 2006

I passed!!

Yeah! I finished taking my first aid course and passed. I can't believe how intense the course was. I just hope I never have to use it.

Haven't posted in the last couple of days as I was trying to get ready for the test. I won't be posting the again for probably a week. I'm going camping!! Me & the kids & Grandma. DH has to stay behind. Too bad, so sad for him. heheheh. I'm really looking forward to it. Work won't even be able to contact me. It's supposed to reach 35C here this weekend. I'll be glad to be camping and not in a stiffling house.

Doing okay food wise and will try to stay good while camping. At least I know I'll be hiking and walking and swimming, so even if I indulge a bit, I should be okay. I have a 101 things to do before we leave tonight. My DS & Grandma are already up there, so it's just DD & I that need to get organized. I can't wait!! Today is going to take forever!!

Have a great week!!
posted by Krista at 9:44 AM

5 Comments:

yay for passing your first aid course!!!

Glad you are doing this 30 day challenge with me, it helps to know someone else is suffering too ;)

The blog template is actually by blogger, the link is on my main page.

toodles!!!!

10:48 AM  

congrats!! And enjoy the camping in this gorgeous weather - perfect timing!

Love the new look - clean and snazzy. I haven't been to blogger templates for a while and hadn't realized they'd done some new ones. Good choice. :D

1:24 PM  

Have fun camping!!
I hope the weather is great for you and you have a fantastic time away from work! (though, any time away from work is fantastic time. hehe)

And yay on passing your course! Wicked-cool chicka, wicked-cool.

9:38 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 AM  

Best regards from NY!
» » »

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home