The Brat Fights the Fat

June 19, 2006

Exhausted, but still Alive

Last week I took the OFA Level 2 course (Occupational First Aid). It was quite an intense course will a ton of things to remember. It was a five day course (8 am - 4:30pm) with 2-3 hours of homework and reading a night. I wasn't aware of the homework/reading part, so I agreed to do some work in the evenings. Which meant 2 - 3 hours of first aid, followed by an hour or two of work. And thats after taking care of the kids, cooking dinner, etc. Needless to say, it was a tough week. Hence my absense from blogland. I wish I could tell you that I was good while I was gone, but I soooo wasn't. In fact last week was the worst week I've had since starting my WL journey back in January. However, I'm back on track to today and am signing up for Michelle's 30 day OP Challenge. I have about a month until my surgery, so this is my last chance for a while.

Menu so Far:
Oatmeal (3)
Wendy's Jr Cheeseburger (3.5 - only ate 1/2)
Wendy's Medium Fries (5 - only ate 1/2)
Pizza (8) <-- What? It was the Stanley Cup Final, pizza was manditory
Cheerio Mix (4)
Cookies (3)
Pepsi (3)
Rye (2)

Total 32.5/22
Yikes!!
posted by Krista at 8:44 AM

2 Comments:

Hey! Glad to see you back!
I've linked you to my blog feed now so I want to see lots of posts!!
(I didn't know you were in langley... so close!)

10:11 PM  

glad to see you are back on it
the challenge is good timing for both of us!!! Are you nervous about the surgery, i was so excited about mine!!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home