The Brat Fights the Fat

April 11, 2006

I Turned into a Slug!

I don't know what happened this morning. Everything seemed harder at bootcamp. Things I could do yesterday and last week I had trouble doing today. Class still went pretty fast, but I felt like I only put in a half-hearted effort. It's probably a combination of sleep deprivation and dehydration (Sorry, Alea, I only had 1 L of water yesterday. I'll do better today).

Day ??/100 <-- I've completely lost track of what day we're on. Talk about being a geek, Michelle... I did up a spreadsheet (with graphs) to track how I'm doing on the 100 day challenge. (Scott, stop laughing! There's nothing wrong with doing a spreadsheet) I've had a few ups & downs, but am doing okay.

Will update more later...

The slug feeling went away, kinda. I don't feel like I'm in water, but I also don't feel like doing much. I drank more water and plan on getting some serious sleep tonight and we'll see how tomorrow goes. Tomorrow's class is usually a hard one for me (a lot of running and skipping, which is hard on the shins).

Menu so Far:
Breakfast
Rice Cakes (2)
OJ (1)
Lunch
Johnny Special (8)
Dinner
Rice w/ peas (4)
Breaded & Baked Chicken Breast (3.5)
Snacks
1/4 Crunchie Chocolate Bar (2.5)
Cheetos (4)

Pts 25/22 (used 3 AP pts, so flex pts left for the week: 35)

Water 1.5L/2L so far
Sleep: 6
AP: 3
Bootcamp Countdown: 11 down, 8 to go

posted by Krista at 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

Today is day 5 of 100 my lovely!

Your vim and vigor will return, we hall go through these little slumps!!!! I did a chart as well!!! It must be the Aries in us..total control freaks!

Keep going girl
you are doing awesome ;)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home